Yes, I agree with Tamara that "step-grandchildren" are not quite the same as
your own... I am still waiting, and my offspring are 28 and 30 respectively,
and only got married last year, and there are no signs of any family anytime
soon.

Maxine
in wet cold N.Z.  spring must be coming soon??????

Nothing is so strong as gentleness.  Nothing as gentle as real strength.

                   St Francis de Sales