I'll agree with you Steph, I belong to one group on message
board software, and very seldom visit it.    Arachne's text only
exchanges are far preferable for me, with pictures shared
via webshots.  I want to talk to other lacemakers, not be held
up with lots of pretty logos and idiotic smiley faces.

If an interesting topic comes up, I just create a sub folder
under lace or lace-chat, name it something relevant, and drag
any interesting messages into that for future reading or
reference.

Noelene in Cooma
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~nlafferty/