Dear Secret Pal,

Your package came early, and surprised me. Mystery packages are always so much fun.

The bobbins are lovely. I think I will use them on the new pillow I just got. I want to start a bookmark pattern on it soon. The pillow is dark green -- just the perfect color to show off the bobbins.

Thank you for the beeswax to keep my pricking needles smooth. The notepad will be put to good use.

The key fob will take a bit of thinking, and choosing, to find just the right pattern for the lace to go in it. I like a bit of a challenge. Then it will be a fun piece to use and show off.

Thanks again for all the goodies. They are really great. Have a wonderful time on your holiday.

Alice in Oregon