Dear Secret Pal,

Thank you so much for the lovely parcel of goodies you sent this month.  The
metallic threads are wonderful colours and I look forward to experimenting
with them.  The assortment of little beads has come at a perfect time, I
need to spangle some more bobbins and was needing these little fillers.  One
never seems to have enough of them do you.
I love the assortment of wools you sent also, I have a project or two that
they can be used on, underway at present.  Thank you also for the paper.  It
was very kind of you to go looking for things for me.  Much appreciated.
Thank you once again and I look forward to next month.

Kind Regards
Julie from New Zealand