In a message dated 8/18/2005 12:24:54 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> >8. Fill a sixteen-ounce trigger-spray bottle and spray bees or wasps to
> >kill them.
> >
> after killing slugs in beer, vodka for bees or wasps .... tsk tsk ....

Reminds me -- :<))
I'm very glad for the discussion on these critters in past weeks, because it
alerted me to the fact that I need to be vigilant. AND I was sitting on my
balcony, and saw a wasp carrying something to make a nest, which landed on one
of
the chairs to the outdoor dining set, and disappeared! So I turned over a
matching chair -- they have hollow metal legs, with little holes from place to
place. CONCLUSION: the wasps are making a nest in that chair! I immediately
thought about that dreadful story someone  here told about a wasp nest inside a
metal fence post.

NOW I need to plug up all those holes before I sit out there again, probably
in combination with some kind of well-thought-out insecticide spraying plan.

Ricki
Successfully avoiding filling out yet another job application here in Utah