Hi All --

I'm hoping maybe someone can help me with this....

When I was in the Alte Museum in Munich, I had a piece of some kind of cream
cake in their garden cafe. It was so good, I want to make one, if I can, but I
don't know what it was!

I know it's not fair to ask someone else to tell me what it was I ate, but --
that's what I'm asking! :<))

It was a soft white or yellow cake with a cream filling -- not whipped cream
-- no strong flavors of liqueur or fruit or anything -- it might have had a
hint of almond or lemon or something like that in the filling, but it was very
subtle...a mild flavor, very nice.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Thanks in anticipation for any suggestions and/or recipes ....

Best regards,

Ricki
Utah