Hi,

Tamara wrote -- As for libraries... Mine used to have a couple of books
on lace but,
being small, it also has a policy that any book not checked out in 3
years *goes*, to allow for more books (possibly of broader appeal). So,
no more lace books in my library.

My library has about 6 bobbin lace books. They even ordered some new ones
after my guild had done demos at the library. However, Tamara is correct
that they do get rid of books that haven't been checked out in a certain
length of time so I try to take them out at least once a year. It doesn't
matter that they just sit for 2 weeks, it is the checking out that does
the trick.

Jane O
 IL. USA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Take time to laugh, it is the music of the soul