Dear Secret Pals

Apart from one person who has let me know that she would be a bit late sending out her August package, all of the August exchanges should have been sent and received by now, and thank-you messages posted to Lace-chat (or to me to forward) Currently there are SIX of you who have not yet acknowledged your August package. If you are one of those will you please either post an acknowledgement message ASAP, or let me know if you have not yet received anything for August.

Brenda Paternoster in Kent England
Arachne Secret pal administrator
http://paternoster.orpheusweb.co.uk/