Dear Secret Pal in Belgium

Thank you so very much for the lovely package. It was here when I got home
from work.  The mail must have been really late today as I left for work at 3
p.m.

I will wind the bobbins for a mini class on Saturday, so I will put them to
use right away. They made a nice noise when I was handling them, I can hardly
wait to use them.

The magnets are very cute, they will look great on my fridge.

I just bought some new pins, they will have to wait patiently for a new box, I
will take my time to eat the candies.  The tins are very pretty and I know the
candies will be enjoyed.

The chocolates are delicious, my daughter and I had to sample one.

I love the lace you sent last month, I am happy to know that you designed it
yourself, it is beautiful.  If you have been making lace for 18 years, you
must have a lot of beautiful things.  I have only been making lace for 5 years
and I finally am able to make something.  I feel like the first few years were
spent making samples.

Thanks so very much, you are a great secret pal,

Irene Whitham