*Two* "blonde" jokes, both of them a novelty (to me, at any rate) - jokes which were devised with male dimwits in mind, not just what I think of as "transvestite jokes" (written about females, but changed to having males as focus for PC reasons).

Warning: both are only "marginally acceptable" for chat; one's somewhat smutty, and the other's definitely (and gruesomely) un-PC *as well* as being smutty. Needless to say, I *love* the second one... <g>

From: J.F.

The sheriff in a small Texas town walks out in the street and sees a blonde cowboy coming down the walk with nothing on but his cowboy hat, gun and his boots, so he arrests him for indecent exposure. As he is locking him up, he asks "Why in the world are you dressed like this ?"

The cowboy says "Well it's like this, Sheriff. I was in the bar down the road and this pretty little red head asks me to go out to her motor home with her so I did. We go inside and she pulls off her top and asks me to pull off my shirt so I did. Then she pulls off her skirt and asks me to pull off my pants so I did. Then she pulls off her panties and asks me to pull off my shorts so I did. Then she gets on the bed, and looks at me kind of sexy, and says, 'Now go to town, cowboy...'

And here I am. "

===========================

A white guy is walking along a beach when he comes across a lamp partially
buried in the sand. He picks  up the lamp and gives it a rub. Two blonde
genies appear, and they tell him he has been granted three wishes. The
guy makes his three wishes and the blonde genies disappear.

The next thing the guy knows, he's in a bedroom, in a mansion, surrounded by 50 beautiful women. He makes love to all of them and begins to explore the house. Suddenly he feels something soft under his feet; he looks down
and the floor is covered in $100 bills.

Then, there's a knock at the door. He answers it and standing there are two
persons dressed in Ku Klux Klan outfits. They drag him outside to the
nearest tree, throw a rope over a limb and hang him by the neck until
he's dead.

As the Klansmen are walking away, they remove their hoods; it's the two
blonde genies. One blonde genie says to the other one, "I can understand
the first wish of having all these beautiful women in a big mansion to make
love to. I can also understand him wanting to be a millionaire. But why
he wanted to be hung like a black man is beyond  me."

--
Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/