This was sent to me by a friend who thought it was pretty funny and I have to
agree.
Hope it will tickle your funny bone as well!

Vicki in Maryland where we are being teased with autumn temps and DH & I
spent two days this week visiting a local park, first walking and then
listening
to an audio book while I made lace

Forward:
This is one of the funniest things I have heard in a long time.
Just be sure you are somewhere you are allowed to laugh out loud because
you will!

This Happened on 768 Northwest Highway in Dallas.

A man in Texas, who is driving along in the rain, makes a call to a
friend and while leaving a voice message for his friend, he witnesses a
car accident involving 4 elderly women.

It was so popular when they played it on Canadian radio "CHUM FM" they
had to put it on their site.

http://www.chumfm.com/MorningShow/bits/march24.swf