> "percolator."
> One can hardly even buy perk ground coffee.  It is all drip ground - as
for
> Mr. Coffee.

Does any one in the US use a coffee plunger or is that just an Australian
abberation?

> "supper." Now everybody says "dinner."
> We still use Dinner for the main meal of the day, and lunch  or supper for
> the other meal.

DD1 said that the name for the evening meal is one thing that she keeps
tripping over in Virginia. In Australia a lot of people use 'tea' as a
replacement for 'supper'.
I tried to teach my children 'dinner' but I was brought up to call it plain
old 'tea'.

Cheers, Yvonne.