I am wondering if there is anyone on the list that can help
my grandson who lives in NSW, Australia.  Has only  been
living in Australia for just over 12 months.  He will
shortly be taking his exams the equivalent of GCSE's here.
He has missed out on learning about the Aboriginal people
of Australia. He has been told that there will be questions
asked in his history exam.   His history teacher said go and search
the web.  I was hoping there might be some one on the list
who could advise the best web site to go to.  You help would
be much appreciated.  If there is a book that might help,
please let us know we will send the money to buy the book.

Many thanks for listening.

jean in Newbury UK