I was brought up to the age of 5 in Belfast, n. Ireland. We celebrated
Halloween as it wasn't done to celebrate Guy Fawkes night! We bobbed for
apples, had fireworks and toffee apples but did not trick or treat. When I
moved to England we did all the same things but on November 5th and
Halloween was not celebrated at all.
We get a few trick or treaters but try to discourage them - mine never went
out trick or treating until they were teenagers taking the small kids from
the street round for a year or two.

Lynne.

 Lynne Cumming
 Baldock, North Herts, UK
 email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 "Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig."