Like Bev, I tend to drink red tea (rooibus) most of the time, just made with
hot water. I keep the teabag and get more cups from it during the day.  Did I
say I was frugal? :-)  I made the mistake of buying a pack with chamomile in it
and it still languishes in the cupboard.  If I get a flavour, I prefer the
Limpopo Lemon.  I also drink Earl Grey or English breakfast tea.  I
occasionally drink coffee when my DH brews it at the weekends but most of the
time I have a bottle of water in the fridge to sip on during the day.  Never
did like drinking water before so I guess tastes change as I age.  I also don't
care for all the flavored teas that you see on the supermarket shelves over
here.  DH prefers hot chocolate or green tea.
Janice

Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA
http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org/