> THIRD TESTIMONY:
>
> My sister and I were at the mall and passed by a store that sold a variety
of
> candy and nuts. As we were looking at the display case, the boy behind the
> counter asked if we needed any help. I replied, "No, I'm just looking at
your
> nuts." My sister started to laugh hysterically. The boy grinned, and I
turned
> beet-red and walked away. To this day, my sister has never let me forget.

Reminds me of the time I went to the Christmas decoration shop. My friend
and I were looking for a sales assistant. We finally spotted a young man
working in the corner. I told to my friend to just forget him I had to find
a female assistant. I couldn't ask him if he had clear glass balls. She
promptly ageed with me.   Cheers, Yvonne.