Hi All!
I'm catching up on e-mail, and am reading about DHs who find pins in the
carpet with their feet.  I got a doozy of a example.  My DH was walking
across our carpet and caught a 3" needle, in his big toe, SIDEWAYS.
It broke off, and we had a hard time telling how much was in there.  When we
took him down to the hospitial, they x-rayed his foot, and I was told that
the x-ray techs voted him "Strangest accident of the week"
First prize was a copy of the x-ray.
JoAnne Pruitt