Dear Janice,

I know that Tamara has T N LACE on her car plate but I was wondering if anyone can think of a good lacemaking personalized plate.

I've often thought about this, and would love to have LACEMAN. But unfortunately here in Victoria, Australia, we're only allowed to have 6 digits or letters :(

I considered BOBBIN, but it's a bit too general. Then I could have SPANGL (without the "e"). As yet I still haven't come up with anything. I really don't fancy using PRICK!!!

I'll be most interested in other responses.
David in Ballarat

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.