Hello all,

I need some help please, we have been going around and around with verizon and our msn. now it is straightened out and I need to subscribed to lace and lace chat under my new email address, which is [EMAIL PROTECTED] The problem is I have tried to subscribe and it won't let me. Any advice as to what I am doing wrong. I didn't want to unsubscribe with this email until I got it squared away with the other, could that be my problem?

Thank you

Lynn