In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Tamara P
Duvall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
>My son sent me this today. Some of you may still remember Dr Penny
>Boston - PS She's still making lace.

Strange how people pop up in several places at once - last night one of
my students passed on to me the copy of Piecework with the article about
Tina the Little Lacemaker - written by Penny - in it, and I was
wondering how she was. First thing I did with the magazine was to look
down the list of articles, to see how many of the authors' names I
recognised - quite a few!

--
Jane Partridge