The following comes from a delightfull and several times removed "cousin" of my husband's. Despite her advanced age, she's "into" all the New Age etc nonsense... :) Mine (Libra) says: "I will create something beautiful today, out of my love of beauty"

Helloooo? Anyone home???? I do love beauty; that's true (if personal, perception-wise). But I shoot my bullets blind, and create 4 times a year, to a deadline... :) Sheeesh, but I hate this kind of smarmy stuff...hope y'all have fewer objections.

From: M.D.

Your Horoscope New Year’s Resolutions
Inspired by Earth Magic, by Claire Nahmad (Inner Traditions, 1994).

Simple Solution
‘Tis the season to make New Year resolutions--and to break them just as quickly, at least partly because the very language of most resolutions (“I will lose weight! I will stop smoking!”) is punitive and belittling to the soul. But our horoscope sun-sign can point the way to a life-affirming resolution your spirit can really get behind.

These resolutions speak a powerful, positive language that our spiritual selves respond to, in accordance with what is best in us, and working hand in hand with our deeper purpose in life. Find out the affirming resolution for your sun-sign, here:

Aries, March 21-April 19: I will allow my courage to blaze new trails in my life.

Taurus, April 20-May 21: I will focus on my inner garden, growing what I truly need.

Gemini, May 22-June 20: I will share my ideas with ease, finding playmates of the spirit with every word I speak.

Cancer, June 21-July 22: I will trust that my sensitive heart is continually nourished by pleasant memories and creativity.

Leo, July 23- Aug 22: I will know that my vital imagination is the fiery force that can change my life for the better.

Virgo, Aug 23-Sept 22: I will give thought to the messages of healing my body is sending me, and the ways I can give my body what it needs.

Libra, Sept 23-Oct 22: I will create something beautiful today out of my deep love for Beauty.

Scorpio, Oct 23-Nov 21: I will rise up again and again, filled with the power of renewal.

Sagittarius, Nov 22-Dec 21: I will speak the ideals of my heart clearly and with compassion for my self and others.

Capricorn, Dec 22-Jan 19: I will begin behaving as if my most important responsibility is to express my true nature.

Aquarius, Jan 20-Feb 18: I will be open to fresh new ideas that help me strengthen the bonds of community.

Pisces, Feb 19-March 20: I will believe that my deep intuition is a benefit to all my relations.

--
Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/