Hello Pene

Tesco.com offer 454 gm and 903 gm tins of Lyle's golden syrup and 454 gms bottles of their pouring syrup. Ocado (Waitrose on-line groceries) offer the 454 gms tins. Whilst I doubt either would deliver to Estonia, I would have expected it to be on the shelves of any reasonably big supermarket.

Brenda