Helen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Lace and fantasy/sci-fi readers isn't a combination I would
>necessarily have put together but I don't know why.  Somehow, through
>sheer fluke, I've managed to get a copy of the Soul Music animation
>on DVDand my brother's got the Wyrd Sisters DVD.  I've received every
>book since Jingo as either a birthday or a Christmas present.

I've built up a collection of them all through "Thief of Time".  I even
have "Strata", which doesn't seem to have turned up in the round of
reprints and American releases.

http://news.independent.co.uk/media/article344232.ece

I noted this quote from the article above:
" . . . a 6ft 7in Dutchman will play Death in person."

I don't generally feel short in the US, but when we went to the Netherlands
-- well, let's just say I haven't looked so many belt buckles in the eye
since I was in grade school!

Lynn Carpenter in SW Michigan, USA
alwen at i2k dot com
http://lost-arts.blogspot.com/