Hi,

I have just had a call from my son who is in Lancaster visiting his girlfriend
who is at university there.

He told me of a new shop that opened there today called Bobbins and Beads (I
think)
As today was their opening day there was someone there making lace so he spoke
to her about his mum who makes lace. He always was the chatty type !!

He also spoke to the shop owner who told him that they are in the process of
making a website.

I said that I didn't think that Lancaster was particularly famous for its
lacemaking but he thinks I'm wrong as there are a few shops there selling
bobbins.

Can anyone tell me who is right please?

I also asked him why he has never come home with any bobbins for me !!!

All for now,

Anne Nicholas
Hanworth
Middx.