Dear friends,

I don't know if this should go on chat or lace so I just put it here.  Just a
question, this item is on ebay, but the person says that there is not shipping
and handling because after she receives the money she will email a copy to the
winner, is that legal?  And the answer to your next question is no I will not
be getting this from this person.  Anyway its ebay item #8261102086.

Thank you, Lynn