Hello to a very generous person!

I was delighted to receive my package this morning!   and what lovely goodies,
beautifully wrapped, and with a lovely (hand-made) card too - what a person of
talents!

The wind-chimes are delightful - I am one of those who cannot go into a store
selling windchimes without giving them a try, so I am really pleased with
them.   I will hang them over the window catch in the 'Lace Place' so that
every breath of wind will activate them, and I will be reminded of you.

The little calendar is very handy, so that is already stuck to the computer
monitor - saves me straining to see the wall-chart my husband has on the wall,
which is too high for me to see clearly, so that is greatly appreciated.  The
tape measure is a stroke of genius too - my 'Lacemakers' Circle' tape has just
given up the ghost, so you must be psychic!   Did you do the cross-stitch
yourself - it is lovely, and will be treasured.  Especially if it helps the
inches of lace grow into yards ...

The key-ring!    No one else can 'borrow' it as it has my initial on it, so I
am very pleased indeed with it - I do thank you very much.

So - thank you so very much for all the goodies - I am really pleased, and do
hope that your SP is as good to you!

Love and God Bless,

Carol