HI Tamara,  Well,  here's my offering for Chat tonight.  They were
new to me, I hope new to others.   Now to go back to my s'Gravenmoer
and the 3rd chevron.......

A little old lady was running up and down the halls in a nursing
home. As she walked, she would flip up the hem of her nightgown and
say, "Supersex" She walked up to an elderly man in a wheelchair.
Flipping her gown at him, she said, "Supersex." He sat silently for a
moment or two and finally answered, "I'll take the soup."

An elderly Floridian called 911 on her cell phone to report that her
car has been broken into. She is hysterical as she explains her
situation to the dispatcher: "They've stolen the stereo, the steering
wheel, the brake pedal and even the accelerator!" she cried.

The dispatcher say, "Stay calm, Maam, an officer is on the way."

A few minutes later, the officer radios in.

"Disregard.", He says. "She got in the back-seat by mistake."

Carol Melton
Valley of the Sun, 140 days with no rain at Sky Harbor.  (Scottsdale
got poured on yesterday but nothing at the airiport)  Saturday and
Sunday hold a 60% chance!  Whooooeeeee!
Arizona, USA