A man walks into a Scottish pub with an octopus.

He sits the octopus down on a stool, and proceeds
to announce to everyone in the pub that this is a very
talented octopus.  "He can play any musical instrument
in the world."

Everyone in the pub bursts into laughter.

So the man says that he will wager $50 to anyone who
has an instrument that the octopus can't play.

A patron walks up with a guitar, and sets it beside the
octopus.

Immediately the octopus picks up the guitar, and plays
better than Jimmy Hendrix.

The guitar man is stunned, and pays his $50.

Another patron walks up with a trumpet.

This time the octopus plays the trumpet better than Louis
Armstrong.  The man silently pays his $50.

Then a Scotsman walks up with some bagpipes.

The octopus fumbles with it for a minute, and then slumps
down with a confused look.

"Ha!" the Scot chortles, "Ye nae can plae it, can ye?"

The octopus looks up at him and says "Play it?  I'm going
to make love to it, as soon as I figure out how to get its
pajamas off."