Dear Secret Pal in Victoria  Australia
Thank you very much for the parcel that arrived yesterday. I was not able to
collect it until today and it was well worth the wait. A lovely pair of
bobbins that I can spangle with the beads that I bought at Lace Day last week
and tea to relax with when I have completed the job.
The soap leaves are in my handbag as I like to use these when out for the day.
I love the candle it is in such a pretty container and the sewing kit I will
put in my pillow bag.
You live in a beautiful part of the world, what wonderful views you have. Has
the bad weather effected you? I hear that you have had some very strong winds
in your area.
I am very lucky to have such a thoughtful secret pal
Thank you so much
Sue in Southampton U. K. where there are signs of spring even though it is
cold.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.