Hmm...somehow that list slipped by me without me seeing it (can't
imagine how) Care to repost David?

Cearbhael

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Sylvie Nguyen
Sent: Friday, March 31, 2006 7:53 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [lace-chat] amazing uses for WD 40

David, I've already printed out the numerous uses for
WD-40, as well as forwarded the list to a few family
members.  My husband's supply of WD-40 is going to be
depleted faster than he expects.

Also enjoying the conversation related to license
plates.

Sylvie
in very, very windy Cherry Valley, Illinois, USA