Hi,

I want to go to Lyon in early June. Does anyone know which airlines fly there from London (or Bristol or Southampton)? I've found EasyJet, British Airways and Air France so far but was wondering if I'd missed any. Unfortunately, I have my last exam the same day my home canoe club are driving down to the whitewater course at St Pierre de Boeuf before hitting the Alps but I can fly out the next day. If anyone's got any clever ideas concerning trains/other public transport which would be quicker, then please let me know as well.

Helen

Helen, Somerset, UK

"Forget the formulae, let's make lace"