Debra wrote:

My new favorite toy is: bugzooka...     _www.bugzooka.com_
(http://www.bugzooka.com)
I have had my bugzooka for 6 months and love it! The telescoping option
allows me to easily reach my ceilings without a stepstool. The bugs are
captured
intact - no mess to clean up and I can easily release the bug to be
studied or
 (as in my case) flushed away.

  Where did you purchase it?  I could use it when I get the usual couple of
bees in  the house each summer.  I use a fly swatter at the moment but then I
have to deal with the bodies.
  Janice

Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA
http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org/