Dear SP,

Oh joy!  Your package arrived!  What a delight.  Your father's bobbins have
gone directly into my collection.  The silk scarf with its lovely painted
flowers brought thoughts of spring.  After a day at work, I will appreciate
playing the CD.  I enjoy guitar music. The Kit Kat is already history.  It was
too great a temptation.  The Cancer Crusade pink pen is residing in my spring
pink purse. Last but not least the pot holder has been put to good use.

You sent such thoughtful gifts.  Thank you heaps and heaps!
Rosemary