For the Aussies on the list!
Jeanette Fischer, Western Cape, South Africa.

Three guys -- a Canadian farmer, Osama bin Laden, and an Australian
engineer -- come across a lantern and a Genie pops out of it.  "I will give
each of you one wish which is three wishes total," says the Genie.

The Canadian says, "I am a farmer, my dad was a farmer, and my son will also
farm. I want the land to be forever fertile in Canada."

Pooooof! With theblink of the Genie's eye, the land in Canada was forever
made fertile for
farming.

Osama bin Ladin was amazed, so he said, "I want a wall around Afghanistan,
Iraq and Iran so that no infidels, Jews or Americans can come into our
precious state."  Pooooof! Again, with the blink of the Genie's eye, there
was a huge wall around those countries.

The Australian engineer says, "I am very curious.  Please tell me more about
this wall."  The Genie explains, "Well, it's about 5000 feet high, 500 feet
thick and completely surrounds the country. Nothing can get in or out --
it's virtually impenetrable."

The Australian engineer says, "Fill it with water."