Got a lot of jokes while I was gone gallivanting in CA. Some on their second-go-round even according to my (faulty) memory, but some I can't remember seeing before. This is one of them:

From: M.D.

There was once a young man. In his youth, his desire was to become a
great writer. When asked to define great, he said, "I want to write stuff that
the whole world will read, stuff that people will react to on a truly
emotional level, stuff that will make them scream, cry, howl in pain and anger!"
He now works for Microsoft writing error messages.

################################

I stopped at a florist shop after work to pick up roses for my wife. As
the clerk was putting the finishing touches on the bouquet, a young man
burst through the door, breathlessly requesting a dozen red roses.
"I'm sorry," the clerk said. "This man just ordered our last bunch."
The desperate customer turned to me and begged,
"May I please have those roses?"
 "What happened?" I asked. "Did you forget your wedding anniversary?"
 "It's even worse than that," he confided. "I crashed my wife's hard
drive!"

--
Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/