The breed of bulls referred to in the notice was Blonde d'Aquitaine. (they are fair-haired!)

Lindy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jane Partridge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <lace-chat@arachne.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2006 3:22 PM
Subject: [lace-chat] Real Newspaper Ads

In message <060720060718.5082.44867DD800039EA0000013DA22092246279D0A0B07
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes
    REAL NEWSPAPER  ADS

COWS, CALVES: NEVER BRED.
Also 1 gay bull for sale.

Yesterday being our silver wedding anniversary, I insisted DH took a day
off (nearly worked!) and we went to the Talyllyn Railway in Wales -
coming back we took a very scenic route, and passed one farm where there
was a sign on the gate proclaiming "Blonde Bulls for Sale" - presumably
this refers to the coat colouring, but after all the blonde jokes......!

--
Jane Partridge