To my wonderful Australian secret pal,
What a great package I received today.  I just love the croc tea towel -- the
snappy Toms.  Let you DD know that she's got superb taste!  The wonderful key
ring has my keys on it already. The mouse will be watching my pillow with me
and the bilby will go on a bobbin.  And the sewing kit is just the perfect
size.   But best of all, I feel like I am taking your holiday with you -- the
descriptions of caravaning around Australia are delightful.
Pat