If any fellow spiders have ordered Stuart Johnson's memorial bobbin, I thought I'd let you know that speaking to Stuart today he said that he has been completely overwhelmed by the response ( which is good in one way as it raises more for the Hospice) but does mean it's taking longer to fulfill orders than normal, so don't worry they will arrive, just a bit later than expected.
Rosemary, Somerset.