-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of nicky
Sent: 07 August 2006 19:49
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Spiders
I've not really been able to keep up with all that has been going on for
sometime now, and just hadn't had time to unsubscribe so have just had to
shelve masses of messages, life has been very stressful of late. But I just
wanted to share some fabulous news before I unsubscribe before we go away on
holiday to Scotland.

My lovely daughter-in-law of just one year has an identical twin sister, who
was in the most horrendous road accident a few months ago - she is now out
of a coma, conscious and now on the road to recovery, she has been able to
say a few words this past day or two with the aid of a voice box and
although she has a very long way to go the future is looking so much
brighter and we understand that she will be transferred from Addenbrooks to
the more local Norfolk & Norwich Hospital in the next few weeks, where she
will probably remain for many months yet. As you can imagine it has been a
dreadful time for all the family especially those closest to her.

best wishes to all for a great summer,
Nicky in Suffolk