I've just been buying rail tickets, on line, and came to the box for titles, marked as mandatory, and found a marvellous selection, the usual Mr,Mrs, Miss, Ms, Doctor, but also Sister, Vicar, Rev, Father, Lord, Lady, Sir and even Dame! But no option for none! I did toy with Sister ( well I do have 5 siblings!) but stuck with selecting the first default, and once again tickets will arrive for Mr Rosemary Naish!

Rosemary,
in sunny Somerset