Ok here goes.

Sunday the 27th was my birthday yeah 51....but I had flu like symptoms for a
few days.  Monday I started having trouble breathing, thought maybe I had
thrown another clot into my lung.  Off I go to the hospital, right back into
emergency room they run tests and only find that my white blood cells were
22,000 so into ICU I went.  First test, cat-scan no clot, next test a lot of
blood work and samples from every available opening known to man in my body
(that's about as descriptive as your going to get) third test, I had to suck
radiation into my lungs so I would "GLOW" for the test.  Yummy.  All in all, I
had a urinary tract infection that went into a left kidney infection and then
went into bloodstream infection.  Later finding out that it was ecoli and how
lucky I was that Danny made me go to the hospital.  That's it and let me tell
you I am so bruised, my veins were either blowing or collapsing, they had
trouble collecting blood because it was so thick with infection.  I am better
now and home.   Happy Birthday to Me <G>  I guess the best thing out of it is
I haven't had a cigarette since Monday.

 There you go
 Love, Lynn