Tamara,

My sympathies - it isn't any better here - we have the Chimp-in-Chief's
Poodle running our show.  It does seem at times that all the things my
parents/grandparents/ and even further back fought and campaigned for,
the right to trial by jury of one's peers, the right not to be
tortured, the right to free speech, etc, are being eroded.

Anyway you usually make us laugh with your jokes,( and laughter is the
best medicine)  so I hope that at least one of these genuine label
instructions on consumer goods will raise a chuckle.

In Honour of Stupid People

On  Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom) -- "Do  not turn upside
down."
(well...duh, a bit late, huh!)

On  Sainsbury's peanuts -- "Warning:  contains nuts."
(talk  about a news flash)

On  Boot's Children Cough Medicine -- "Do not  drive a car or operate
machinery after taking this  medication."
(We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we
could just get those 5 year-olds with head-colds off those  bulldozers.)

On  Marks &Spencer Bread Pudding -- "Product  will be hot after
heating."
(...and you thought????...)

  On a Sears hairdryer --  Do  not use while sleeping.
       (That's the only time I have to work on my hair.)

On a  bag of Fritos -- You could be  a winner! No purchase necessary.
Details inside.
(the shoplifter special?)

On a  bar of Dial soap -- "Directions:  Use like regular soap."
(and that would be???....)

On  some Swanson frozen dinners -- "Serving  suggestion: Defrost."
(but, it's just a suggestion.)

On  packaging for a Rowenta iron -- "Do not iron  clothes on body."
(but wouldn't this save me time?)

On  Nytol Sleep Aid -- "Warning:  May cause drowsiness."
(..I'm taking this because???....)

On  most brands of Christmas lights -- "For indoor  or outdoor use
only."
(as opposed to what?)

On a  Japanese food processor -- "Not to be  used for the other use."
(now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit  curious.)

On  an American Airlines packet of nuts -- "Instructions:  Open packet,
eat nuts."
(Step 3: say what?)

On  a child's Superman costume -- "Wearing of  this garment does not
enable you to fly."
(I don't blame the company. I blame the parents for this  one.)

On a  Swedish chainsaw -- "Do not  attempt to stop chain with your hands
or  genitals."
(Oh my God..was there a lot of this happening  somewhere?)

Rosemary

***Blessed  are the cracked: for it is they who let in the  light*****