Dear Friends,

Has anyone here ever performed Vaughan-Williams' "In Windsor Forest"?

I sang in it in 1985 - the year I co-founded the Darwin Chorale. Our choir, here in Ballarat, is performing it around the middle of next year, and this time I am the pianist.

I got the music today and had a play through. It's a bit daunting, and I reckon will take all of 6 months to get it up to concert standard. Guess I must thrive on this stress :)

In the meantime, I've been going great guns on my Chantilly cloth which I started 3 years ago, and it should be finished in about 4 more days - 2 foot square, 6" edging. Will post some pics when it's done.

David in Ballarat