What absolutely wonderful pictures!!  You have inspired me to beg my
housemate's camera and get some pictures of the wonderful architecture
here in Seattle. We really do have more cool buildings than just the
Space Needle <grin> and I should take advantage of the fact that
working here at the Pike Place Market I know of <and can access> some
of the really cool architecture that is here in the market that most
people just walk past and don't bother to look up and see!

Shere'e in Seattle, WA, USA