My thanks to everyone who emailed regarding my nasty reaction to eating prawns last week.

Spoke to the emergency doctor and as I hadn't suffered any breathing problems or skin rashes, he thought it was more of an intolerance than an allergy - and to steer clear of shellfish in future - and I love prawns! With hindsight, I've had reactions
before over the past 2 years, but nothing as severe as last week.

I now have a prescription for antihistamine which I now have to carry with me at all times - but they send me to sleep!
BUT am seeing my own doctor in the New Year and see what she says.

Regards,  Ann McClean
in LLANMEREWIG, Mid-Wales, U.K.