Dear Friends,
Yesterday I went to a fabulous 60th birthday party at the Oakdene Winery at Wallington near Geelong and had THE most gorgeous entree which is so easy to make. Of course the serving was way too small, but the one I made at home later certainly wasn't :)

For each serving:
- Cut up half about 6 small cubes of water melon; and an equal amount of something complementary such as cantelope; peach; paw-paw
-cover with about 3 finely chopped mint leaves
- top with a few bigger sized cubes of your favourite goat fetta cheese
Dressing:-
- about a tablespoon of Balsamic vinegar
- a small squeeze of lemon
- teaspoon of sweet chilli sauce (or sambal oelek if you like a bit of heat)
- mix well and pour over salad.
- Yummooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

David in Ballarat