By December, a lot of the good Christmas craft supply stock is
gone. For those who mail handcrafted gifts, October isn't too soon to be
able to buy 'stuff' to make them.

I do like the two Christmas stores in the nearby city though. They are
open year 'round, and even on the hottest day, they are wonderlands of
cheery, gaudy, fantastic, pretty, unusual (and otherwise), ornaments for
Christmas.

--

> I think the reason the craft stores come out so early with their stock is
> because most people want to start making their "crafty items" to give as
> Christmas gifts.  That would be the only reason I condone Christmas early in
> a craft store.

bye for now
Bev in Sooke BC (in yet more rain on Vancouver Island, wet <g> coast of
Canada)