-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Dorte Tennison
Sent: 04 January 2007 14:38
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; lace@arachne.com

Hello all Arachnies
Well I havn't been lacing for a long time, (2years)now, and havn't been
very
active on the list either, and due to a course that I have to go to, for
4
weeks + 1 week, work wise, winther pruning og trees, and a chainsaw
course,
I will be unsubscribing on sunday, and at least for all the summer and
autumn,
After my dicorce and the moving to my new home, I just havn't had any
power
in me to do lace, even my teaching I have given up, stopped teaching in
dec.
06, so I have to make some deap breathtaking, and start all over again,
but
have to have it all on a distance for a weile.
I have meet a lot of lovely people on the list, some I have been spoken
on skype, some e-mail in person, and I just love this media,
talking/mailing
people all over the world, seen some homes from above, on google eath,
and
through the webcam, see lace work at once, and for thouse who asked me
for
help, I could tell straight away where the problem where, and that fare
away
from me.
Thankyou for the time I was here, I will be back again, some time mayby
first in a year
Happy Lacemaking to you all
Love Dorte from a rainy Denmark. www.spaces.msn.com/members/MrsTee
www.skype.com mit skype navn: mc535xv www.sonderborgmc.dk