Hello Jean

One of my family history group emails, long deleted, suggested that it will be the bits about disablility or mental incapacity that will be withheld until January 2112.

From   http://www.1911census.info/
there's a link to
http://www.yourfamilytreemag.co.uk/resources/yft/1911page.jpg
which shows an actual page from the census. The info in the column headed Infirmity appears to have a label marked "Neither confirm or deny" placed over it. I guess that's what will be withheld until the full 100 years is up.

Brenda