As I promised, another bobbin raffle, but this time allowing enough time for those who only get the digest. The prize is a pair of painted ebony midlands bobbins, by Chris Parsons, from his Beatrix Potter collection. One has Jemima Puddleduck and the other has Mrs Twiggywinkle painted on them. To enter please send me an email with the subject line "Arachne bobbin raffle", with your name and snail mail address. I'm posting this on 5th Feb and will make the draw on 1st March, which should give everyone who wants to enter plenty of time.

Rosemary
Somerset, UK